Shipping & Return of Goods
To minimize shipping costs all small and medium-sized parcels are sent via the postal service. This will be “Collissimo Suivi” in France, and your local delivery service outside of France. Besides being economic, your parcel will be delivered quickly, a 48-hour service within France, and very promptly for those living outside France. You will sign for the parcel upon delivery to your door. Should you be out at the time, you’ll receive a written notice in your letterbox, and you can collect your parcel directly from your local post office during regular opening hours for a window of two weeks.
Collissimo and UPS are very reliable services. Nonetheless, as with any shipment, delays and losses can occur. Should your delivery not arrive within the timeframe we have indicated to you on shipping, please inform us, either by phoning us or by sending an email. We will then initiate a follow-up enquiry with the transporter.
A formal postal inquiry can take up to 21 days. In the majority of cases, your parcel will be located and immediately sent to your delivery address. In cases where the parcel has not been located within the 21-day window, the delivery service will treat it as a lost item. At this point, and not beforehand, we will send you a replacement and we’ll cover the associated shipping costs.
Should the item(s) still be available but the price has since changed, either we will reimburse you the difference by cheque in the case of a price decrease, or we will request a cheque from you to cover any increase. Should the item(s) be no longer available, we will refund you the cost of the lost item(s).
We cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery, losses or issues due to industrial action (strike).
Article 13 : Delivery issues caused by the transporter
Any anomalies detected in your delivery (due to shipping, products missing but listed on the delivery note, damaged packaging, damaged goods) must, without fail, be noted on the shipping documents you received upon delivery, above your own signature.
Simultaneously, the customer must make a formal claim to the transporter, by sending a registered letter, clearly detailing any anomaly/anomalies. A copy of this letter must be transmitted to our customer service by the client, either by email, or by regular post at the following address :
19 rue du Petit Montmarin
Article 14 : Something wrong with your order ?
- 14-a : If something is amiss on receipt of an order, the customer is required to contact MB Selection either the same day, or at latest, the first working day following delivery. Please indicate the nature of the complaint, be that a shipping problem and/or any issue with the goods themselves, or quantities supplied that doesn’t match the delivery note. Complaints lodged after this date will be turned down.
- 14-b : Complaints to MB Selection can be made in the following ways :
- preferably by email (email@example.com), or by telephone +33 (0) 3 84 78 18 59 from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m to 6 p.m.
- you can reach us via our website: go to "My Account", or you can communicate your issue via the menu “Contact Us” - always provide your order number.
- 14-c : Any claims made outside of the above-mentioned parameters and falling outside the given time frame will not be dealt with, thereby exonerating MB Selection from any responsibility towards the customer.
- 14-d : Once a claim has been made, MB Selection will deal with your inquiry and inform you within a short time. Please do not return any items to MB Selection without our prior authorisation.
- 14-e : Should the customer desire to return or exchange an item, after having received our prior authorisation, it/they must be returned in its/their entirety including the original bags and wrappings. Return the parcel using Colissimo for France and your local delivery service for other countries by sending it to the following address:
19 rue du Petit Montmarin
To fulfil the conditions of return/exchange, it is obligatory to report this to Customer Service at MB Selection beforehand. Shipping fees will be covered by MB Selection except in the case that it becomes apparent the returned item(s) do not conform with the initial complaint made by the customer on the return docket.
The following large-size items cannot be delivered free of charge :
- tub chairs/armchairs
- office chairs
- display cases
- tire shoes
- (Other items can be added by MB Selection)
Please get in touch with us with any questions concerning these goods.